View Thread
Dog House Rules :: General Discussion :: The Hitchin' Post
 Print Thread
Good Western Horror Scenario
Nate
#1 Print Post
Posted on 03/23/2011 08:13

I'm a fan of the western horror subgenre--especially the comic The Sixth Gun, if any are familiar with it--so I was pleased to discover a solid adventure, Cray Canyon Cold Snap, free for download from Cumberland Games. The URL is:

http://www222.pair.com/sjohn/downloads.htm

I'm working on Sidewinder stats for it now, so hopefully I'll have something to post in the near future.

-Nate

Fooboyx
#2 Print Post
Posted on 03/30/2011 16:32

Nate wrote:
I'm a fan of the western horror subgenre--especially the comic The Sixth Gun, if any are familiar with it--so I was pleased to discover a solid adventure, Cray Canyon Cold Snap, free for download from Cumberland Games. The URL is:

http://www222.pair.com/sjohn/downloads.htm

I'm working on Sidewinder stats for it now, so hopefully I'll have something to post in the near future.

-Nate

Very cool. Thanks. I have contemplated a Call of Cthulhu campaign that combines Sidewinder and d20 Call of Cthulhu. I like the idea of being able to move between a straight forward western game and then into unspeakable cosmic horror in the same campaign. I ran a successful Sidewinder campaign for two of my favorite years of gaming. I can't wait to find a reason to re-visit it and keep my players on their toes.

vibtatere1988
#3 Print Post
Posted on 08/24/2012 03:00

_, Easily, the article is actually the greatest on this laudable topic. I fit in with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Just saying thanks will not just be enough, for the exceptional lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business enterprize!

vibtatere1988
#4 Print Post
Posted on 08/24/2012 06:36

_, Solid blog. I got a lot of great data. I?ve been keeping an eye on fraxel treatments with regard to awhile. This?utes fascinating how it keeps different, however a few of the core components remain the same. Perhaps you have observed much change because Google created their own most recent purchase in the area?

Jump to Forum:
Navigation
· Home
· Forum
· Yahoo Group

· Products
· Downloads

· About DHR
· Submissions
· Offsite Links
· Contact Me
· News Categories